We are thrilled to announce the 2019 Stars for our 13th Annual Stars Dancing for HEALS event!
The Stars’ journey kicked off mid-May when each Star graciously committed to raising at least $20,000 for HEALS while also bravely learning a ballroom dance routine from a local professional dance instructor.
The Star who raises the most money for HEALS through donations (votes) and corporate sponsorships wins the ‘Top Champion for Children” award.
Every dollar donated counts as a vote for your favorite Star!
The event will culminate on October 24th at the Von Braun Center. The night will include dance routines performed by each Star and their instructor along with professional exhibition dances from instructors at Southern Elegance Dance Studio, Madison Ballroom, Huntsville Ballroom, and the North Alabama community. The VBC audience will have the opportunity to select one Star as the ‘Crowd Favorite’ winner with their votes on the night of the event.
- Challice Warren dancing with Bob Pratico
- David & Diana King dancing couple, instructed by Christopher Dawson (David not pictured)
- Harriet Frederick dancing with Hal Reid
- Katie Fritz dancing with Rick Jones
- Kristen Strickland dancing with Roberto Dextre
- Melissa Davis dancing with Aaron Greer
- Pam Little dancing with Christopher Dawson
- Roseanna Rubio-Cox dancing with Alessandro Scalora
- Tyce Hudson dancing with Makennah Morring
We invite you to learn more about the event or for your favorite Star!