We are happy to announce this year’s Stars for our 2017 Stars Dancing for HEALS event!
The Stars’ journey kicked off in May when each Star graciously committed to raising at least $20,000 for HEALS while also bravely learning a ballroom dance routine from a local professional dance instructor.
The Star who raises the most money for HEALS through donations(votes) and corporate sponsorships wins the ‘Top Champion for Children” award.
Every dollar donated counts as one vote for your favorite Star!
The event will culminate on November 2nd at the Von Braun Center. The night will include dance routines performed by each Star and their instructor along with professional exhibition dances from instructors at Southern Elegance Dance Studio and Madison Ballroom. The VBC audience will have the opportunity to select one Star as the ‘Crowd Favorite’ winner with their votes on the night of the event. Even if you aren’t able to attend, you can participate in this exciting event on November 2nd by streaming it live and voting online for your favorite Star!
- Anglier Baker dancing with Roberto Dextre
- Cassie Watson Scott dancing with Chris Mohr
- Courtney Edmonson dancing with Rick Jones
- Javier & Natalie Reto dancing with Hal Reid
- Justin McCulley dancing with Elizabeth Jones
- Kerry Fehrenbach dancing with Christopher Dawson
- Lindsay Chapman dancing with Jonathan Hillman
- Secret Star: Teek Patnaik dancing with Cathy Mohr