HEALS, Inc. is seeking a PRN Dental Assistant to work at its school-based dental clinic. The clinic has state-of-the-art equipment and digital technology. This opportunity offers part-time hours in a family-friendly work environment. Applicants must be able to work Wednesdays and PRN for other days including Fridays.
The Dental Assistant will perform basic supportive dental procedures under the direct supervision of a duly licensed dentist. Other duties will include assisting the Clinic Coordinator & Dental Hygienists as needed.
Preferred Skill Set:
- 3-5 years dental assisting experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Objective judgment and discretion, and effective problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills, motivated, and easily a team player
- Proficient use of computer, including Microsoft Office
- A happy heart for helping the under-served
To join the HEALS team, please submit resume and/or direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit by fax, please address it to Heather Mason, 256-428-7561