We are seeking a PT Registered Nurse or Medical Assistant to work Mondays & Thursdays at our newest location at Madison County Elementary in Gurley. This family-friendly work environment offers a perfect schedule with early afternoons, summers and holidays off.
This position is for two days a week, 7:45 am to 3:30 pm with a 1 hour lunch. There is a possibility to grow as the clinic grows. All HEALS clinics have a reduced hourly schedule when the schools are on week-long breaks (such as Spring Break, Christmas, etc.). This position is regularly August-May, with no expectation of work during the school’s summer break.
Applicants must have:
- Current Alabama Board of Nursing License
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider CPR Certification
- HIPAA awareness and understanding
- Proficient use of computer, including Microsoft Office
- Understanding and proficiency in electronic medical records
- Good organizational skills, motivated, and easily a team player
- A happy heart for helping the under-served
To join the HEALS team, please submit resume and/or direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit by fax, please address it to Heather Mason, 256-428-7561