We are seeking a Part Time Registered Nurse to work at our newest location at Madison County Elementary in Gurley. This family-friendly work environment offers a perfect schedule with early afternoons, summers and holidays off.
We will begin seeing patients at our Gurley clinic in the Fall 2017 school year. There will be an opportunity for training during the summer of 2017.
This position is for three days a week, 7:45 am to 3:30 pm with a 1 hour lunch, and possible Fridays, 7:45 am to Noon. All HEALS clinics have a reduced hourly schedule when the schools are on week-long breaks (such as Spring Break, Christmas, etc.). This position is regularly August-May, with no expectation of work during the school’s summer break.
Applicants must have:
- Current Alabama Board of Nursing License
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider CPR Certification
- HIPAA awareness and understanding
- Proficient use of computer, including Microsoft Office
- Understanding and proficiency in electronic medical records
- Good organizational skills, motivated, and easily a team player
- A happy heart for helping the under-served
To join the HEALS team, please submit resume and/or direct inquiries to email@example.com. To submit by fax, please address it to Marijo Braddy, 256-428-7561