We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner for our school-based medical clinics. The Nurse Practitioner will provide primary medical care to children enrolled in HEALS care.
- Provides direct medical care, on a rotating basis, at the HEALS medical clinics.
- Provides 8 hours of direct services per week. The schedule is flexible, and the NP may choose to work two 4-hour shifts per week, or one 8-hour day per week.
- Serves as on-call provider on a rotating basis with the other HEALS on-call primary care providers.
- Nurse Practitioner with a specialty in family practice or pediatrics.
- Maintain necessary licenses and certifications.
Please email resume and/or direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To fax a resume, direct it to Connie Carnes at 256-428-7561