This is a contract position to provide primary medical care to children enrolled in HEALS care. The need for our clinics in the city limits of Huntsville, as well as in Madison County at our newest clinic in Gurley.
- Provides direct medical care, on a rotating basis, at the HEALS school-based medical clinics.
- Provides 4 hours of direct services at least one day per week.
- Serves as on-call physician on a rotating basis with the other HEALS on-call primary care providers.
- Attends provider meetings once a month.
- MD with a specialty in family practice or pediatrics.
- Willing to be a Medicaid & Patient 1st provider for HEALS
- Willing to discuss collaboration with a CRNP
- Maintain necessary licenses, Huntsville Hospital privileges, and liability coverage for the practice of medicine.
Please e-mail resume and/or direct inquires to email@example.com.
To fax a resume, direct it to Marijo Braddy at 256-428-7561