Physician for HEALS at Morris Elementary School clinic
This is a 4 hour, one day a week contract position to provide primary medical care to children enrolled in HEALS care.
- Provides direct medical care, on a rotating basis, at the HEALS medical clinics.
- Provides 4 hours of direct services one day per week.
- Serves as on-call physician on a rotating basis with the other HEALS on-call primary care providers.
- Attends evening provider meetings once a quarter.
- MD with a specialty in family practice or pediatrics.
- Maintain necessary licenses, Huntsville Hospital privileges, and liability coverage for the practice of medicine.
Please e-mail resume and/or direct inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To fax a resume, direct it to Julia Wall at 256-428-7561