HEALS, Inc. is seeking a contract Optometrist to work at its newest school-based clinic located next to Madison Cross Roads Elementary School in Toney, AL. The clinic has state-of-the-art equipment and digital technology. The environment is warm and relaxed with experienced staff and bright eyed kids.
This opportunity is for two mornings per week, with a flexible schedule, depending on the optometrist’s availability. It is a family-friendly work environment with the potential to add more days as the practice grows.
The Optometrist must:
- demonstrate the appropriate education and training
- carry adequate malpractice insurance
- be eligible to be a Medicaid provider.
About the HEALS, Inc. Optometry Clinic
• This will be the first time HEALS is providing optometry services.
• The optometrist will help complete the program design and begin seeing children by early fall, 2015.
• HEALS is considered one of the top school-based health practices, and has shown that affordable, accessible care for under-served children is not just a dream
To join the HEALS Provider team, please submit resume and/or direct inquiries to email@example.com