Regular hours are M-Th, 7:45 am to 3:30 pm with a 1 hour lunch, and Friday, 7:45 am to Noon.
The clinics have a reduced hourly schedule when the schools are on week-long breaks (such as Spring Break, Christmas, etc.).
This position is August-May, with no expectation of work during the school’s summer break.
Applicants must have:
- Current Medical Certification
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider CPR Certification
- Pediatric experience preferred
- HIPAA awareness and understanding
- Proficient use of computer, including Microsoft Office
- Understanding and proficiency in electronic medical records
- Good organizational skills, motivated, and easily a team player
- A happy heart for helping the under-served
To join the HEALS team, please submit resume and/or direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit by fax, please address it to Heather Mason, 256-428-7561