We are seeking a Clinic Coordinator to work at our busy pediatric practice. This family-friendly work environment offers a perfect schedule with early afternoons, summers and holidays off.
The Clinic Coordinator (CC) responsibilities are to:
• provide administrative support to medical care providers
• provide social services for the clinic population
• maintain updated information on student demographics, well-child physicals and other patient data in Electronic Health Records.
• support physicians, nurse practitioners and registered nurses
• work with families to establish and maintain public insurance coverage
• collaborate with school faculty, community resources and other HEALS staff in referring the student and family to appropriate services as needs arise.
Regular hours are M-Th, 7:45 am to 3:30 pm with a 1 hour lunch, and Friday, 7:45 am to 12:00 noon. The clinics have a reduced hourly schedule when the schools are on week-long breaks (such as Spring Break, Christmas, etc.). This position is August-May, with no expectation of work during the school’s summer break.
Preferred Skill Set:
• Five years of experience in office work
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Experience in the social services field
• Objective judgment and discretion, and effective problem-solving skills
• Good organizational skills, motivated, and easily a team player
• Ability to work with external partners and site school support staff
• Proficient use of computer, including Microsoft Office
• Valid Alabama driver’s license and clean driving record for transportation of patients in HEALS’ vehicle
• A happy heart for helping the under-served
To join the HEALS team, please submit resume and/or direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit by fax, please address it to Marijo Braddy, 256-428-7561